W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-sdw-wg@w3.org > March 2017

[public-sdw-wg] <none>

From: <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 10:12:31 +0000
To: <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>, <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <74e83a9987a24911959d45bf677e8941@exch1-mel.nexus.csiro.au>
>From ISSUE-82

> The question is whether we need an additional property for ssn:observation to represent forecasts as observations.

If the phenomenonTime falls after the resultTime it is a forecast.
No extra property required.


________________________________
From: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>
Sent: Monday, 13 March 2017 11:49:31 AM
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda SSN meeting this week - 14-03-17 20:00 - 22:00 UTC

Please note that from this week forward we will have a two-hour meeting until further notice. As agreed in the poll the meeting will start one hour earlier, at 20:00 UTC. The meeting will be separated into two parts:

- From 20:00 - 21:00 UTC we will discuss issues that concern SSN new only, the SSN new and SSN old alignment or the SSN DULCE alignment
- From 21:00 - 22:00 UTC we will discuss issues dedicated to SSN/SOSA issues, i.e. issues that concern changes/decisions in both, SOSA and SSN

Agenda for SSN-focused meeting 14 March 2017 20:00 - 22:00 UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170314T20&ah=1&msg=SSN%20Call>

1st hour - 20:00-21:00 UTC - SSN, SSN+DULCE, SSN+SSNX

  1.  Forecasts and observations https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/82
  2.  The dul:includesEvent property has disappeared https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/117
  3.  ssn:startTime and ssn:endTime https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/145
  4.  Specgen doesn't generate ssn:hasProperty and ssn:produces https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/105
  5.  Plan for Alignment issues
     *   Align ssn with prov-o https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/53
     *   Align ssn with rdf datacube https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/55
     *   Align ssn with the ontology developed for the coverage deliverable https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/57
     *   Align ssn to implement best practices as defined in our BP deliverable. https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/42
2nd hour - 21:00-22:00 UTC -  SOSA/SSN

  1.  Implementation of Platform resolution https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/275 and close of issue https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/88
  2.  Krzysztof Janowicz & Danh Le Phuoc reporting on progress on ACTION 278<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/278>, ACTION 279<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/279>, ACTION 280<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/280>
  3.  Discussion of options for the modelling of Processes/Procedures in SOSA and SSN as on the wiki at: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Procedure_Process
  4.  Discussion of Sampling https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Sampling ISSUE-92 https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/92
  5.  Link between FeatureOfInterest and xxxProperty defined in SOSA. Action-268, ISSUE-148 https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/148


Further details and dial in instructions: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:SSN-Telecon20170314

Kind regards,
Armin
Received on Tuesday, 14 March 2017 10:13:12 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 14 March 2017 10:13:12 UTC