RE: [BP] Updates to BP6

From: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 08:54:59 +0000
To: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, "SDW WG (public-sdw-wg@w3.org)" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Dear Linda,

On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 9:13 AM, Linda van den Brink [mailto:l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl] wrote:

[...]
> The first one illustrates possible approach 2) (providing a series of immutable
> snapshots). The example was taken from gemeentegeschiedenis.nl which publishes
> historic and current boundaries of municipalities. However I changed the GeoJSON I got
> from there to reflect our recommendation. The original code has all historic as well as
> the current boundary in one GeoJSON file. I changed this to multiple code snippets
> referring to one another. I asked the developer of gemeentegeschiedenis.nl for a
> review as well.

I think there's a typo in the 2014 version: it says

[[
"replacedBy": "http://www.gemeentegeschiedenis.nl/gemeentenaam/Amsterdam/2014",
]]

Shouldn't that be

[[
"replacedBy": "http://www.gemeentegeschiedenis.nl/gemeentenaam/Amsterdam/2016",
]]

? I. e. the 2014 version is replaced by the 2016 one.

Apart from that, +1 from me.

Best,

Lars