Re: Implementation evidence - Producers

From: Krzysztof Janowicz <janowicz@ucsb.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 19:19:53 -0700
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>
Cc: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi Dan,

I cannot speak for the entire SDW group but creating synergies between
SOSA/SSN and schema.org was one of our design goals (for SOSA). So, at
least as far as I am concerned, I would be very happy if you would look
into what we did for SOSA.

Best,
Jano

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

4830 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/