RE: SDW plenary agenda item - Namespace for SOSA and SSN ontology

> To make things clear, I put "hijacking" between quotes and I didn't want to convey any negative meaning. I believe that this is ok to hijack the definition of a term as soon as this is done by the same group of people.

Yes.

Though personally I am quite relaxed about hijacking in other cases too.
It is ultimately up to the user to decide which graphs to load to support their application. If they want to incorporate axioms from a third party, then that is their choice, and they have to wear the consequences. We never expect to know all axioms about everything.

Simon