Re: SDW plenary agenda item - Namespace for SOSA and SSN ontology

Krzysztof, thanks for pointing that out! That was indeed a mistake, it should have read sosa:Platform and ssn:System. There is no sosa:System in our current proposal. But tomorrow it is all about the vote on the mechanics of the namespace for SOSA and SSN.