Re: Asking the library community for input on the BP

Thanks Lars. I think that for a "small corner community" like the one you
mention, we're probably missing the key ingredient at the moment - e.g. how
to choose the right way to encode your spatial data. We should have plugged
this gap by the Delft face to face meeting, and will release another WD
shortly thereafter. Feedback at any time is useful though.

As Ed infers, after Delft we don't want any substantive change. _But_
anything substantive could be put on the queue for the mooted Spatial Data
on the Web Interest Group that will likely follow on from our WG.

Jeremy