Re: actuable

Actuatable is used in documents but not in Merriam-Webster.

Thermostat is a good case in point. My room thermostat has two properties. One is the room temperature which is an “ObservableProperty” of the room. The other is thermostat setting, an “ActuatableProperty” of the device. It may be a common pattern that a phenomenon may be observable in one feature but actuatable in another.

—Josh