Re: [w3c/sdw] changed any mention of owl:inverseOf into schema:inverseOf (#546)

From: Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 17:00:53 +0000
To: "w3c/sdw" <reply+00ae32b858b78cbb84c814ceaa5da4a3281c715230e0e82c92cf0000000114b30d5a92a16>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

Le mer. 8 févr. 2017 à 17:46, kjano <notifications@github.com> a écrit :

> "owl:inverseOf is replaced by schema:inverseOf everywhere."
>
> This is not what we agreed on months ago. Let us not reopen each and every
> decision that this group made before. @dr-shorthair
> <https://github.com/dr-shorthair> @arminhaller
> <https://github.com/arminhaller>
>

>From what I can tell, I see no trace of any official vote in the archive,
just some book keeping ;-)
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2016Nov/0081.html

and ISSUE-72 is still open.

If anyways one of these wasn't true, the chair MAY reopen the decision as I
present additional technical information. See the W3C Process Document
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/

In the meantime, I think it's worth thinking about the coherence of SOSA on
this point:
Additionally, I really think sosa has more chances to be integrated into
schema.org if every mention of owl:inverseOf is replaced by schema:inverseOf

Best,
Max