ISSUE-72 - schema:domainIncludes and schema:rangeIncludes

From: Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 12:53:46 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

about these pseudo, non Linked-Data compliant properties domainIncludes and
rangeIncludes

sosa.ttl uses

@prefix meta: <http://meta.schema.org/> .

and then:

sosa:hasSample meta:rangeIncludes sosa:Sample .

Yet,
 - meta is not a registered prefix for http://meta.schema.org/ at prefix.cc
 - the actual canonical URL for rangeIncludes is
http://schema.org/domainIncludes, as stated at its URL: extension terms can
be used in schema.org markup in the normal manner; it is not necessary for
markup publishers to indicate which extension a term is currently in. Terms
may move between extensions over time (e.g. from pending
<http://pending.schema.org/> to the core) without the need for the
corresponding markup to change.
 - the registered prefix for http://schema.org/ is schema: at prefix.cc

So I suggest:
 - we use prefix: @prefix schema: <http://schema.org/> .
 - we change any mention of meta:domainIncludes into schema:domainIncludes
 - we change any mention of meta:rangeIncludes into schema:rangeIncludes

Best,
Maxime