Re: tidying ssn -- are you ok with?

From: Krzysztof Janowicz <janowicz@ucsb.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 21:31:05 -0800
To: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi Kerry,

I think it would be great if we could discuss this in the group meeting
next week. I would like to understand our motivation a bit better as
well as some decisions that we are taking e.g., using skos:example
without importing skos.

Have a nice weekend
Jano

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

4830 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/