tidying ssn -- are you ok with?

From: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 05:15:31 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
I'd like to follow the approach Simon used in sosa (as we discussed in a meeting last year, I think) to separate examples from descriptive comments in the ontology using skos:example.

Are you ok with me doing the same in ssn? I don't  plan to change the content substantively (although I might reword an example a little if it seems a bit too hard to follow e.g. too brief). And I'm not going to add amore examples at this point --- just move the ones already there.

I will not import skos.

Btw- I think this means specgen that we are currently using for the spec doco will no longer be able to extract the example - nor for sosa .
-Kerry