A few issues and questions about SOSA, and a very nice picture !

From: Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 18:53:34 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

End of day one in the process of blindly making a proposal for SOSA and SSN
having the same namespace.

You can browse the current state of this work at [1].

Document readme.md contains the issues and questions I rose.

http://www.w3.org/ns/ssn/Vocabulary would be the URI of SSN-Lite aka SOSA
http://www.w3.org/ns/ssn/Ontology would be the URI of SSN-new
http://www.w3.org/ns/ssn/ProvAlignment would contain the alignement with
Prov-O

These URIs are just proposals.

Document specifications.md will contains the proposed minimal requirements
for the server that exposes SSN as a modular ontology.

Then I spent some time to draw nice graphs for SOSA in [2].

sosa-blind is a proposed drawing for SOSA in its current state.
sosa-questions locates on this graph some of the questions I ask in
readme.md

Kind regards,
Maxime

[1] -
https://github.com/maximelefrancois86/sdw/tree/one-namespace/ssn/one-namespace

[2] -
https://github.com/maximelefrancois86/sdw/tree/one-namespace/ssn/one-namespace/figure

sosa-blind.png
(image/png attachment: sosa-blind.png)

sosa-questions.png
(image/png attachment: sosa-questions.png)