From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 21 April 2017 4:42:46 PM
To: Joshua Lieberman
Cc: Cox, Simon (L&W, Clayton); Rob Atkinson; harth@kit.edu; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: SpatialThing and feature (again)

Noted. I think that we should express it like this - but note the ambiguity in definition.

I remember @danbri saying not to get too hung up of W3C Basic Geo as there wasn't a lot of thought that went into it ...
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 at 17:40, Joshua Lieberman <jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com<mailto:jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com>> wrote:
Jeremy,

A pretty good summary. One might interpret the W3C Basic Geo properties as mapping to a geometry property (as GeoRSS Simple does), but there isn’t conclusive evidence that this was originally intended.

Josh