RE: Agenda SSN meeting this week - 11-04-17 20:00 - 22:00 UTC

A family matter means I'm likely to miss this meeting tomorrow.


From: Armin Haller <>
Sent: Monday, 10 April 2017 7:44:21 AM
Subject: Agenda SSN meeting this week - 11-04-17 20:00 - 22:00 UTC

This week we will again have a two-hour meeting, but with only one part as there are no SOSA specific issues left.

Agenda for SSN-focused meeting 11 April 2017 20:00 - 22:00 UTC<>

  1.  Progress on ACTION-296<> to address role of device class as of ISSUE-153<> and propose a solution
  2.  Progress on ACTION-302<> for options in regards to Sensing class in SSN new
  3.  Deprecate ssn:SensorDataSheet as suggested in ISSUE-121<>
  4.  Progress on ACTION-304<> to investigate the need of a complex result time property in SSN new
  5.  Progress on ACTION-273<> for Fran?ois Daoust to check whether we can/should add licence statement to /ns docs and, if so, which one
  6.  Progress on ACTION-274<> for Raul to check with a colleague on a way to formalise licenses in ontology
  7.  Decision on whether Platforms may be attached to Platforms ISSUE-154<>
  8.  Address ISSUE-152<> whether DUL alignments for Platform are in sync
  9.  If time permits, go through

Further details and dial in instructions:

Kind regards,

Received on Monday, 10 April 2017 23:14:51 UTC