Re: Best Practice preparation for TPAC

Hi Linda,

I would like to comment that for my WFS proposal I would go a but further
then just a demo and discussion, I would like to add this in some form as
BP and describe how it is done.
I've already talked about that with Jeremy both in email [1][2] and in a
meeting [3]
By the time we discuss the subject, it will be used in the Netherlands for
a project.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2016Aug/0214.html

[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2016Aug/0219.html

[3] https://www.w3.org/2016/08/31-sdw-irc

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards
Bart van Leeuwen

# twitter: @semanticfire
# netage.nl
# http://netage.nl