Re: UCR issue-76: a new requirement for multiple CRSs?

Hi

I think it is an existing practice, but there may well be a range of
possible implementations - and hence a best practice is relevant. Pretty
much all requirements have some implementation examples or are "possible"
so why would this particular one be not worth noting? Its certainly
characteristic of spatial data. I would have thought the underlying value
of a set of  Requirements is to make sure that we dont recommend
oversimplifications that _stop_ things being possible, and the UC is a
description of the context of such Requirements to make sure they are
understood.  Conversely, requirements can make sure there are simplified
default behaviours in a wealth of possibilities.

Rob