Re: fixing ssn

Hi Kerry,

> Perhaps all this work was discussed in focus well before you became
> active in the ssn subgroup.

I was active from the beginning so I remember out discussions. I just
wanted to make sure we are not stepping back from our SOSA and
modularization ideas/work for the new version of the SSN to be
standardized. Thus, it was unclear to me why we would need changes to
the old SSN.

Best,
Krzysztof

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu