Re: Does 'Feature' = 'Real World Thing'?

@Krzysztof ...

So I think this means that Features (= 'description of Things') don't exist
until we create them. Creating them requires that we discern them. This may
not always be possible. Figuring out the conditions of what _is_ possible
feels like it's outside our scope (thankfully).

Jeremy