Re: Does 'Feature' = 'Real World Thing'?

Whoops, we just slid back a bit. We have discernment of real world phenomena (URI #1) and then representation in an information resource (URI #2). Simon was mentioning the addition of different suffixes for different serializations of that resource. This can look like a different URI but isn't really a separate identification, rather an affordance on dereferencing the information resource, e.g. same feature data as GML or a shape file. It's an alternative to HTTP format headers.

Josh
Joshua Lieberman, Ph.D.
Principal, Tumbling Walls Consultancy
Tel/Direct: +1 627-431-6431