RE: Does 'Feature' = 'Real World Thing'?

Simon,

On Thursday, October 22, 2015 12:39 PM, Simon.Cox@csiro.au wrote:

> >> Does that mean that if I want to express this in RDF, I need three URIs?
> One for the real-world-thing, one for the feature and one for the feature
> representation?
>
> ➢  Hopefully you're a little less confused. In my mind we have just two URIs:
> o   URI identifying 'Thing'
> o   URI identifying 'description of Thing' / 'Feature' / 'graph'

OK, then we're on the same page. That the individual document/serialisation might need its own URI is clear, but at an abstract level, we agree that we can use the same URI for "feature" and "feature representation".

Thanks,

Lars (ignoring the discussion if every "thing" has an associated "feature" and if it make sense to say "feature==description")