Re: [sdwwg] CRS , SVG and Sapporo agenda

Satoru,
Thankyou for the reminder. We will run our sapporo meeting flexibly, as our main task will be two days of writing our best practices. We are expecting only 8 of our regulars in the room.  you are welcome, of course to the whole two days of sdwwg meeting, but if Tuesday suits you best then a discussion around 10 am would seem sensible.

Unfortunately, we do not expect to have many people calling in at that time though, it being difficult for Europe.

@chrislittle, given your particular interest in this topic, would you be able to propose a better time to suit you? we wanted to have a summary session for callers at 5-6 pm local time Tuesday, but we could maybe do just before that?

Kerry