Use cases with discovery of related information via 'back-links'

From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:43:40 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>, Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@acm.org>, Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Hi Kerry-

at yesterday's teleconf, I mentioned the need to discover data by use of
'back-links' (e.g. find a dataset or resource that links _to_ my subject of
interest, but which my subject of interest does not link to itself).

At the time, I couldn't point to a use case that did this. Bill Roberts
noted that this is a common occurrence in his work.

I've not reviewed the use cases I had already looked at- but I've just come
across another one: 4.28 Bushfire response coordination centre [1]

BR, Jeremy

[1]:
http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirements.html#BushfireResponseCoordinationCentre