From: Kerry Taylor [mailto:Kerry.Taylor@acm.org]
Sent: 28 July 2015 12:12
To: SDW WG Public List
Subject: [sdwwg] agenda for meeting tomorrow

Dear sdwwg people,

This is the reminder for  the regular teleconference. This week we will resolve two Requirements issues, and make some more progress on Best Practice.

1.     Use Cases and Requirements: Issue-21 phrasing of the linkability requirement<http://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/21>
2.     Use Cases and Requirements: Issue-22 change spatial meronymy requirement<http://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/22>
3.     Best Practice Editors' Report
4.     Best Practice narratives (continued from last week)
5.     The CEO-LD project (PhilA) www.w3.org/2015/ceo-ld<http://www.w3.org/2015/ceo-ld>
6.     Reminder to register for TPAC at Sapporo. A registration fee is payable by both W3C and OGC members: schedule and registration<http://www.w3.org/2015/10/TPAC/schedule>. Please let us know if you are coming here<https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Attending_Sapporo_F2F>.

Please see the following for participation instructions and detailed agenda:
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20150729

Kerry & Ed