RE: Call this week

From: Little, Chris <chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:18:52 +0000
To: Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
+1

From: Ed Parsons [mailto:eparsons@google.com]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 12:24 PM
To: SDW WG Public List
Subject: Call this week

Hi All,

Hope you are all enjoying the last week of the Northern Hemisphere Summer holidays !

Last weeks call was not quorate, as a result of travel and holiday commitments, so before sending out a agenda for this weeks meeting I would just like to check who is planning on taking part, if it looks like we will not be quorate once again we will postpone to the following week.

Please reply +1 within the next 24 hours if you are planning to call in this week -  26th August<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=SDWWG+Call&iso=20150826T13&ah=1>.

I will update the group this time tomorrow with a Go / No Go for this week.

Ed

--

Ed Parsons
Geospatial Technologist, Google