Re: Call this week

Hi All,

So it appears that just six of us including the two chairs will be able to
make the call this week. As a result of this and the lack of key people to
talk about the ongoing Best Practice work I am cancelling the meeting this
week and we will have the next call a week tomorrow on the 2nd September.

Look out for an agenda early next week, and enjoy the last week of your
holidays !

Ed