Call this week

From: Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:23:56 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

Hope you are all enjoying the last week of the Northern Hemisphere Summer
holidays !

Last weeks call was not quorate, as a result of travel and holiday
commitments, so before sending out a agenda for this weeks meeting I would
just like to check who is planning on taking part, if it looks like we will
not be quorate once again we will postpone to the following week.

Please reply +1 within the next 24 hours if you are planning to call in
this week -  26th August
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=SDWWG+Call&iso=20150826T13&ah=1>
.

I will update the group this time tomorrow with a Go / No Go for this week.

Ed

--

*Ed Parsons* Geospatial Technologist, Google

Google Voice  +44 20 7881 4501
www.edparsons.com @edparsons