W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-sdw-wg@w3.org > August 2015

Re: [Minutes] 2015-08-05

From: Joshua Lieberman <jlieberman@tumblingwalls.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 20:54:04 -0400
Message-Id: <08EF296B-E925-4D98-826D-B741E4327F2C@tumblingwalls.com>
Cc: "<public-sdw-wg@w3.org>" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
To: "<Simon.Cox@csiro.au>" <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>
See, I knew we needed background music. 

-Josh

> On Aug 5, 2015, at 7:57 PM, <Simon.Cox@csiro.au> <Simon.Cox@csiro.au> wrote:
> 
> Apologies - I dropped out part way through the SVG presentation. 
> Its hard enough staying up until midnight (especially after a 6am start). 
> A silent presentation just killed it for me - I actually fell asleep. 
> 
> Simon Cox | Research Scientist
> CSIRO Land and Water
>   37 Graham Road, Highett, Vic 3190
>   PO Box 56, Highett, Vic 3190
> Tel +61 3 9545 2365 | Mob +61 403 302 672
> simon.cox@csiro.au | http://people.csiro.au/C/S/Simon-Cox
> 
> 
> ________________________________________
> From: Phil Archer [phila@w3.org]
> Sent: Thursday, 6 August 2015 12:06 AM
> To: SDW WG Public List; Satoru Takagi
> Subject: [Minutes] 2015-08-05
> 
> The minutes of today's meeting are at
> http://www.w3.org/2015/08/05-sdw-minutes with a snapshot below.
> 
> Thanks very much to Satoru Takagi for joining to talk about SVG -
> there's clearly a lot of interest and we'll need to follow up. As ever,
> the issue of coordinate reference systems is the hard problem.
> 
> 
>           Spatial Data on the Web Working Group Teleconference
> 
> 05 Aug 2015
> 
>    See also: [2]IRC log
> 
>       [2] http://www.w3.org/2015/08/05-sdw-irc
> 
> Attendees
> 
>    Present
>           Kerry, stakagi, kostas, aharth, Linda, Payam, Kostas,
>           ChrisLittle, phila, SImonCox, billroberts,
>           Alejandro_Llaves, frans, BartvanLeeuwen, AndreaPerego
> 
>    Regrets
>           Lars Svensson, Rachel Heaven, Ed Parsons
> 
>    Chair
>           kerry
> 
>    Scribe
>           andreas harth
> 
> Contents
> 
>      * [3]Topics
>          1. [4]Welcome new members
>          2. [5]Use Cases and Requirements: Editors' stocktake
>             report
>          3. [6]SVG for spatial: Presented by Satoru Takagi
>          4. [7]Best Practice Issues as raised by Jeremy
>      * [8]Summary of Action Items
>      __________________________________________________________
> 
>    <trackbot> Date: 05 August 2015
> 
>    <kerry> scribe: andreas harth
> 
>    <kerry> scribenick: aharth
> 
>    <kerry> [9]http://www.w3.org/2015/07/29-sdw-minutes.html
> 
>       [9] http://www.w3.org/2015/07/29-sdw-minutes.html
> 
>    <Payam> +1
> 
>    <phila> PROPOSED: Approve last week's minutes
> 
>    <Payam> +1
> 
>    <Linda> +1
> 
>    <kerry> +1
> 
>    <Alejandro_Llaves> +1
> 
>    <BartvanLeeuwen> +1
> 
>    <phila> RESOLVED: Approve last week's minutes
> 
>    <billroberts> +1
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> +1
> 
>    kerry: patent call
> 
>    <phila> [10]Patent Call
> 
>      [10] https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Patent_Call
> 
>    <phila> kerry: This is the patent call that satisfies OGC
>    process. It's important that any patent claims are declared
> 
>    <phila> ... Please remember to type present+ and your name
> 
>    <phila> ... this records your presence in the minutes
> 
> Welcome new members
> 
>    <phila> kerry: Invites kostas to introduce himself
> 
>    kostas: university of surrey
> 
>    <phila> kostas: I'm a KTP associate... at Univesity of Surrey
>    (works with Payam)
> 
>    kerry: welcome Satoru Takagi, editor of svg recommendation
> 
>    <phila> kerry: Also welcoms Satoro Takagi, editor an an SVG
>    spec
> 
>    <stakagi> Hello!
> 
> Use Cases and Requirements: Editors' stocktake report
> 
>    kerry: update on document
>    ... frans and alejandro are both here
> 
>    <Frans>
>    [11]http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirement
>    s.html
> 
>      [11] http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirements.html
> 
>    frans: url of current version of the document
>    ... first public working draft has been published a while ago
>    ... with feedback on the public comments lists
>    ... some issues left, issues are labelled in current version of
>    document
>    ... some recent changes not related to tracked issues
>    ... two new chapters have been added
> 
>    <Frans> a new chapter:
>    [12]http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirement
>    s.html#RequirementsByDeliverable
> 
>      [12]
> http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirements.html#RequirementsByDeliverable
> 
>    frans: one extra chapter with a summary of requirements per
>    deliverable
> 
>    <Frans>
>    [13]http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirement
>    s.html#DeferredRequirements
> 
>      [13]
> http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirements.html#DeferredRequirements
> 
>    frans: another extra chapter on requirements that are deferred
>    to some later time
>    ... another global change relates to slight change of wording
>    (standards -> recommended way)
> 
>    <kerry> alejandro: we are wroking to close the issues in the
>    tracker still from barcelona
> 
>    <kerry> .... ideally now looking for external feedback
> 
>    <Linda> What was Frans saying about CRS requirements?
> 
>    alejandro: after public working draft we'll get external
>    feedback that will help to refine requirements
> 
>    <kerry> ... we should try to extend the description of
>    requirements
> 
>    <Frans> For CRS requirements a separate meeting or
>    teleconference is considered.
> 
>    alejandro: we should try to extend the descriptions of
>    requirements with examples
> 
>    <kerry> ... with examples and clarifications
> 
>    kerry: any more questions on the use case document?
>    ... discussion on crs in particular delayed a bit to give
>    people a chance to comment
> 
> SVG for spatial: Presented by Satoru Takagi by invitation (confirmed)
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> kerry you kept droppping out on audio - is that
>    me or you or all?
> 
>    <stakagi> Thank you very much for inviting to conference.
> 
>    kerry: scalable vector graphics
> 
>    <stakagi> First, I would like to introduce the strategy of the
>    standardization activity of mapping on SVG2.
> 
>    <Linda> Good audio here Chris
> 
>    <stakagi> I want to fuse mapping with a web browser. Because I
>    think mapping is essential function for WWW.
> 
>    <kerry> stakagi, your turn to speak please!
> 
>    kerry: satoru is not on webex but will do presentation on irc
> 
>    <stakagi> Yes I am IRC only
> 
>    <phila> we're reading you stakagi
> 
>    <stakagi> SVG2 is under standardization as a succeeding
>    standards of SVG1.1 snd edition. Probably, it is standardly
>    implemented in web browsers.
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> * thanks linda - i'll move nearer my router
> 
>    <stakagi> [14]https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/
> 
>      [14] https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/
> 
>    <stakagi> We set some policies in standardization of the
>    spatial information on SVG.
> 
>    <stakagi> Provide a certain effectual result to the drawing
>    function by the browser of SVG.
> 
>    <stakagi> That is, don't be satisfied with a mere metadata. The
>    functionality should be implemented as a native functionality
>    of all the web browsers. Besides, we consider that value of Web
>    is concentrated to the web browsers.
> 
>    <stakagi> The functionality needed for Web Mapping should turn
>    into a native functionality of a web browsers.
> 
>    <stakagi> That is, the functionality of Web Mapping should be
>    offered without massive web Apps.
> 
>    <stakagi> We consider that massive Web Apps does not have a not
>    much good effect on the interoperability of a data. Sometimes,
>    it may produce a data silo.
> 
>    <stakagi> On the other hand, we believe that the functionality
>    essential to such a mapping should not be a functionality only
>    for a mappping.
> 
>    <stakagi> That is, we consider that the functionality it is
>    often used by mapping should be generalized so that it may be
>    used also other than mapping.
> 
>    <stakagi> It is because it promotes the native implementation
>    to web browsers. These are the policies which we (KDDI)
>    decided.
> 
>    <stakagi> So far, are anything a question and comment ?
> 
>    <phila> We're reading your words, stakagi
> 
>    <stakagi> Yes
> 
>    <phila> Please continue, I am likely to have questions later
> 
>    <stakagi> Yes continue.
> 
>    <stakagi> First, we enumerated needed functionalities on the
>    mapping for us and submitted the documentation which summarized
>    it as a first stage draft specification to W3C as member
>    submission.
> 
>    <stakagi> [15]http://www.w3.org/Submission/2011/04/
> 
>      [15] http://www.w3.org/Submission/2011/04/
> 
>    <stakagi> This is our member submission.
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> +1 to general mapping migrating natively to
>    browsers
> 
>    <stakagi> Thanks Chris!
> 
>    <stakagi> This submission includes global coordinate systems (
>    general purpose CRS)
> 
>    <Frans> I like the idea of browsers natively recognizing
>    spatial data and being able to display it.
> 
>    <stakagi> and Tiling and Layerling.
> 
>    <Frans> Satoro, Well Known Text (WKT) is a popular format for
>    geographic geometry. Are you looking at automated
>    transformation between WKT and SVG?
> 
>    <stakagi> SVG has metadata framework
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> The OGC has active work in progress on layering
>    and tiling. Is KDDI a member of OGC?
> 
>    <kerry> s/nw/now/
> 
>    <stakagi> No, currently KDDI is not OGC member.
> 
>    <stakagi> over 15 years ago KDDI was OGC member.
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> Joan Maso is Chair of Web Map Tile Service
>    Standard WG, and I Chair Web Coverage Tile Service SWG
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> +1 kddi OGC member!
> 
>    <stakagi> but past OGC's member is not interested in our work.
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> past is past, now is now
> 
>    <stakagi> Yes^^
> 
>    <joshlieberman> I believe that Carl Reed, former OGC CTO had a
>    fair amount of interaction with the SVG standards working
>    group, but it lapsed.
> 
>    <phila> And W3C is the home of SVG, making things first class
>    citiznes of the Web etc. Shall we go on ChrisLittle?
> 
>    <joshlieberman> Good to take up again, perhaps by recognizing
>    some mapping use cases, e.g. dealing with geographic projection
>    and feature attributes
> 
>    <phila> Do you have more stakagi or should we ask more
>    questions?
> 
>    <stakagi> Do you intered in Tiling architecture on SVG?
> 
>    <kerry> anyone for tiling?
> 
>    <phila> Isn't the point of SVG for maps that we can do away
>    with tiling?
> 
>    <Frans> I think vector geometry tiling is a hot topic
> 
>    <joshlieberman> It is certainly a part of work on geopackage
> 
>    <stakagi> I have tiling slide
> 
>    <stakagi>
>    [16]http://www.slideshare.net/totipalmate/tiling-51301496
> 
>      [16] http://www.slideshare.net/totipalmate/tiling-51301496
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> OGC WCTileService has three phases. first, now is
>    for pixel tile, second then point clouds, then lastly
>    geometries, whichare close to SVG
> 
>    <stakagi> Tiling on SVG is (probably) much different from
>    WebGIS's tiling architecture.
> 
>    <kerry> stakagi, people are speaking about interest in this
>    tiling topc
> 
>    <Frans> Is [17]http://www.w3.org/Submission/SVGTL/ likely to be
>    included in SVG2?
> 
>      [17] http://www.w3.org/Submission/SVGTL/
> 
>    <phila> How do you define a pixel, ChrisLittle? (CSS pixels are
>    not equal to actiual pixels on the screen for e.g.)
> 
>    <Linda> I share phila's question: Isn't the point of SVG for
>    maps that we can do away with tiling?
> 
>    <stakagi> Most differnt point is "non
>    arithmetical-pregression".
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> Currently, Joan and I are interested in
>    establishing a n-dimensional tiling architecture, to supercede
>    2-D and layers
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> this may not be of interst to 2-D SVG
> 
>    <Frans> We could do away with image tiling, vector tiling is a
>    different subject.
> 
>    <joshlieberman> Certainly an SVG capability to work with
>    multiple coordinate reference systems as Web mapping apps do,
>    would be very useful (e.g. pixel, viewport, tiling scheme,
>    projected CRS, geo CRS)
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> +1 to that hierarchy
> 
>    <phila> Do you have ideas for how the SVG work and this WG's
>    work can be aligned, stakagi?
> 
>    <stakagi> About our submission
>    ([18]http://www.w3.org/Submission/SVGTL/)
> 
>      [18] http://www.w3.org/Submission/SVGTL/)
> 
>    <joshlieberman> Darn, I was going to be impressed by the
>    emphasis
> 
>    <stakagi> we expressed that the submitted specification
>    proposal should be once disassembled and it should have been
>    reconstructed based on the view of the SVGWG members. It is
>    because we thought that a generality increased by such
>    procdess. Moreover, many of members of SVGWG are the developers
>    of a well-known web browsers. And the specification which
>    reached their consensus is easy to be implemented in a browser.
> 
>    <joshlieberman> So do we need to consider SVG potential as a
>    spatial data format or its compatibility with spatial data (as
>    a graphic format)?
> 
>    <Frans> I think SVG already is a spatial data format. Perhaps
>    not geographic, but spatial yes.
> 
>    <stakagi> Yes I think so.
> 
>    joshlieberman: could we consider svg as spatial data format
>    (with crs...)
> 
>    <phila> joshlieberman: Is SVG a spatial format? That's one
>    perspective. Another is, is SVG interoperable with other
>    spatial data formats
> 
>    joshlieberman: is svg interoperable with other spatial data
>    formats
> 
>    <kerry> stakagi, can you comment on interoperability with other
>    spatail formats?
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> SVG certainly made the processing chain in
>    meteorology shorter
> 
>    <Zakim> kerry, you wanted to ask about CRS
> 
>    <stakagi> I think SVG is interoperable with other spatial
>    formats
> 
>    <stakagi> if CRS is resolved
> 
>    <joshlieberman> Chris, is SVG used as a fully expressive
>    spatial data format for mets, or a presentation format?
> 
>    <kerry> Stakagi, how does SVG handle coord systems?
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> I think various conversion tools like
>    shapefile<->SVG or CGM existed
> 
>    <stakagi> The specification of a geographic-coordinates system
>    on SVG1.1 is described here.
> 
>    <Frans> I think SVG will remain 2D? Most geographical formats
>    are enabled for 3D
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> SVG used for both presentation and archive,
>    thoughI have concerns about latter in context of SVG2
> 
>    <joshlieberman> Well, you can consider, e.g., Geoserver a
>    conversion tool, but one of its output formats is SVG. It's a
>    full rendering process, though, from shapefiles for example,
>    requiring the addition of portrayal information.
> 
>    <stakagi> Transformation for SVG is 3D.
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> We used CGM for distribution of presentations and
>    archive too, but CGM rather niche now
> 
>    <stakagi> because CSS3 uses 3d transformations.
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> CGM<->SVG very straightforward
> 
>    <stakagi> and SVG is tightly coupled with CSS
> 
>    kerry: so svg is 3d now?
> 
>    <phila> Yep. I'm just looking for a ref to SVG 3 D
> 
>    <stakagi> But geometry is still 2D.
> 
>    <stakagi>
>    [19]http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/coords.html#GeographicCoordinates
> 
>      [19] http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/coords.html#GeographicCoordinates
> 
>    <Frans> Consider 3D source data to be transformed to SVG
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> SVG2 has support for the 3D->2D pipeline, but is
>    not strictly 3D
> 
>    <stakagi> Yes.
> 
>    <kerry> any comments onthe coords link anyone?
> 
>    <stakagi> The specification of a geographic-coordinates system
>    on SVG1.1 is described here. However, geographic-coordinates
>    system on SVG does not agree of the policy described so far.
>    The metadata which does not influence a rendition. Only for
>    geospatial.
> 
>    <Frans> support for spherical coordinates would be great
> 
>    <stakagi> As expected, this specification is going to be
>    obsoluted on SVG2.
> 
>    <stakagi> Then, we proposed the concept of the global
>    coordinate system for realizing the functionality of a tiling
>    and layering. The global coordinate system could be used also
>    as geographic coordinate system. Arbitrary global coordinate
>    systems are specified as URI. However, the spec of SVG2 does
>    not have a global coordinate system yet.
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> I think SVG will not support spherical coords.
>    you will have to look towards OpenGL
> 
>    <Linda> It says " RDF description of the Coordinate Reference
>    System definition used to generate the SVG map".
>    Interesting....
> 
>    <stakagi>
>    [20]https://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Proposals/Global_Co
>    ordinate_Systems
> 
>      [20]
> https://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Proposals/Global_Coordinate_Systems
> 
>    <stakagi> This is our proposal for "global" coordinate systems.
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> Global coord system suggests links to OGC DGGS
>    Digital Global Grid system work
> 
>    <joshlieberman> Yes, that's an aspect of trying to make
>    functionality that exists in OpenLayers or Leaflet a native
>    browser function -- for example projecting WGS84 coordinates
>    into Web Mercator for display overlay.
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> -1 web mercator
> 
>    <Frans> frans wonders how we can strengthen ties with SVG
>    development in general and in the UCR doc specifically
> 
>    <joshlieberman> ...As example of a projected coordinate system
>    to avoid the "stupid" aka plat carre projection.
> 
>    <kerry> satoru will be at tpac, although SVG WG is not meeting
> 
>    <phila> Should we have a session about this at TPAC then?
> 
>    <stakagi> Yes I will attend TPAC.
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> +1 to session at Sapporo, though not going.
>    Jeremy can cope.
> 
>    <joshlieberman> I would suggest two lines of inquiry --
>    interoperability with spatial data, and a plugin mechanism for
>    more capable spatiotemporal transformations.
> 
>    <stakagi> SVG1.1's geographic coordinate systems specification
>    is going to be obsoluted on SVG2.
> 
>    <Frans> Perhaps we can at least mention SVG in the UCR document
>    before TPAC
> 
>    <Linda> The CRS reference topic is interesting for our CRS
>    discussion as well.
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> +1 to Josh's proposed activities at some stage
> 
>    <stakagi> Because it is only for metadata. No influece for SVG
>    rendering.
> 
>    <kerry> josh: best practice we should look t svg and
>    expressivness
> 
>    <kerry> ... unclear how to express spatial data we need to
>    learn this
> 
>    <kerry> ... and maybe motivate some svg work
> 
>    <kerry> ... sticking point is crs support
> 
>    kerry: requires looking at transformations and crs support
> 
>    <kerry> .... native mapping support is attractive but
>    transformation and coords in a native implmentation is needed
> 
>    kerry: is there a way to plug in transformation mechanisms that
>    exist in JS (e.g. OpenLayers)
> 
>    <kerry> ... can we suggest a way to plug in the transformation
>    mechanisms we know of in javascript apps
> 
>    <stakagi> What is transformation?
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> +q
> 
>    <kerry> ....so they do not need to be in every browser but can
>    be plugins
> 
>    <stakagi> latitude/longitude to X-Y?
> 
>    <Frans> Satoro, do you mean CRS is not on the agenda for SVG 2?
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> a plugin issue killed or seriiously damaged SVG
>    ten years ago
> 
>    phila: it would be interesting to define a JS-aligned web api
>    to do a translation
>    ... OpenLayers (or similar) could enact that
> 
>    <stakagi> Probably we can't understand geo-community's CRS
>    meanings.
> 
>    phila: geolocations API (separate group) is defining an API for
>    geofencing and so on
> 
>    <stakagi> Yes I don't like plug-in or other extensions.
> 
>    phila: just define the API, inner workings do not need to be
>    detailed
> 
>    <kerry> satoru, crs is an hot topic in the group, that we have
>    not resolved
> 
>    <Frans> I think there should be simpler level CRS definitions
>    anyway
> 
>    <Frans> ... we need to bridge the gap between geographical data
>    and spatial data in SDWWG
> 
>    <kerry> thank you satoru!
> 
>    kerry: thanks satoru for making time
> 
>    <joshlieberman> Thanks from Josh as well.
> 
>    <kerry> ACTIONto kerry to follow up with SVG
> 
>    <stakagi> The definition of CRS is unclear in general purpose
> 
>    <scribe> ACTION: kerry to follow up with SVG [recorded in
>    [21]http://www.w3.org/2015/08/05-sdw-minutes.html#action01]
> 
>      [21] http://www.w3.org/2015/08/05-sdw-minutes.html#action01]
> 
>    <trackbot> Created ACTION-60 - Follow up with svg [on Kerry
>    Taylor - due 2015-08-12].
> 
>    <kerry> Satoru, thank you for your presentation!
> 
>    chrislittle: phila, which of the svg wg members with be in
>    sapporo
> 
>    <kerry> Satoru, I will ensure we continue a conversation, there
>    is a lot of interest in this group
> 
>    phila: doug will be there
> 
>    <stakagi> Thanks.
> 
>    <kerry> returning to webex
> 
>    kerry: back to audio
> 
>    <stakagi> I would like to understand CRS well first.
> 
>    <Linda> Any hotel suggestions for Sapporo?
> 
>    kerry: reminder: put your attendance on the wiki for TPAC
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> I did!
> 
>    [22]https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Attending_Sapporo_F2F
> 
>      [22] https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Attending_Sapporo_F2F
> 
>    <stakagi> The hotel in Japan is mostly narrow.
> 
> Best Practice Issues as raised by Jeremy
> 
>    <Payam> Jeremy's email:
>    [23]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2015Jul/0
>    097.html
> 
>      [23]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2015Jul/0097.html
> 
>    kerry: we ran a bit out of time
>    ... i might coordinate with payam about trying to find
>    volunteers
> 
>    <Payam>
>    [24]https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/BP_Consolidation
> 
>      [24] https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/BP_Consolidation
> 
>    <Payam>
>    [25]https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/BP_Consolidated_Narrat
>    ives#Consolidated_narratives_.2F_common_themes
> 
>      [25]
> https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/BP_Consolidated_Narratives#Consolidated_narratives_.2F_common_themes
> 
>    kerry: relating topics in the document with web architecture
>    and use cases
> 
>    <Payam> Jeremy's email:
>    [26]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2015Jul/0
>    097.html
> 
>      [26]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2015Jul/0097.html
> 
>    kerry: thank you everybody, esp. to Satoru
> 
>    <AndreaPerego> Thanks and bye
> 
>    <Alejandro_Llaves> thanks, bye"
> 
>    <billrobe_> thanks bye
> 
>    <Linda> bye
> 
>    <Frans> Goodday!
> 
>    <BartvanLeeuwen> thx bye
> 
>    <joshlieberman> Thanks bye
> 
>    <kostas> thanks bye!
> 
>    <ChrisLittle> bye and thanks
> 
> Summary of Action Items
> 
>    [NEW] ACTION: kerry to follow up with SVG [recorded in
>    [27]http://www.w3.org/2015/08/05-sdw-minutes.html#action01]
> 
>      [27] http://www.w3.org/2015/08/05-sdw-minutes.html#action01
> 
>    [End of minutes]
>      __________________________________________________________
Received on Thursday, 6 August 2015 00:54:37 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 20:31:17 UTC