Re: adding hypermedia to spatial data best practices

Hi Erik -

As one of the editors for the Best Practice doc, I will read through the
two resources you cite in the hope that there will be less for me to write
:-) ... seriously though, I will review and match your work against our
formative requirements. Holiday season is upon us so rate of progress might
be a little slow ...

Jeremy