From: Jeremy Tandy [mailto:jeremy.tandy@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 10:44 AM
To: Ed Parsons; Erik Wilde; public-sdw-comments@w3.org
Subject: Re: adding hypermedia to spatial data best practices

Hi Erik -

As one of the editors for the Best Practice doc, I will read through the two resources you cite in the hope that there will be less for me to write :-) ... seriously though, I will review and match your work against our formative requirements. Holiday season is upon us so rate of progress might be a little slow ...

Jeremy