Re: html for scholarly communication: RASH, Scholarly HTML or Dokieli?

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 12:02 PM, Peter Murray-Rust <pm286@cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> I and some others came up with the idea of ScholarlyHTML about 6 years ago
> - we posted a draft . Later - about 2 years ago - Robin Berjon took the
> ideas into a W3C group - but I haven't seen much since.

So does this mean that Scholarly HTML effectively is no longer existent? Or
do Tzviya, Ivan, Robin and/or others plan on continuing with this? If yes,
is the idea that this could eventually replace RASH, Dokieli, etc. or is
there another goal with Scholarly HTMl than the other ones?

For us priorities are to follow a standard that does as much as possible
follow good practices in terms of standardization (having a formal way to
influence the process, open discussions, a decision making process, etc.),
but secondly also to work on a format that has a future of some kind
because someone else is using it or at least planning on using it in the
future.

--
Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org