Re: html for scholarly communication: RASH, Scholarly HTML or Dokieli?

I and some others came up with the idea of ScholarlyHTML about 6 years ago
- we posted a draft . Later - about 2 years ago - Robin Berjon took the
ideas into a W3C group - but I haven't seen much since.

P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader Emeritus in Molecular Informatics