Re: OWL object properties vs. data properties on Schema.org

Hello Alex,

Have you run this question through an LLM? I just ran it through chatGPT
and provided a response that seemed relatively applicable, as most LLMs are
pretty well versed in microformats and semantic markup.

Maybe you could feedback what you glean from your conversation here, and
may help us better give you feedback if it doesn't fully answer your
question.