Re: Additional enumerations for HealthAspectEnumeration schema

I'm definitely not an expert on this stuff, but isn't pregnancy just
another type of SuitabilityAspect?

Some drugs/treatments aren't suitable for people who are pregnant, are
breastfeeding mothers, are children, have heart conditions, are taking
other medication, etc... those all sound like types of suitability to me.

If you want to enumerate all the different groups which may or may not be
suitable for a given treatment, that sounds like a different dimension.

Just a quick thought...

Brendan.