Hi there! Im trying to learn more about schemas...

From: Evan <evan@runningfish.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 13:38:15 -0700
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hi (to whomever this is going to)!

I am a web developer and I am just starting to learn about schema's.
There's a loooot of stuff to learn. Basically I just started testing
some of the html code you guys have ... specifically the thing I tested
is that I am trying to get a clients phone number to be linked on their
google listing. So far everything I have tried hasn't worked (possibly
because of how slow google updates your google listing). Are there any
guides or is there any more knowledge that I could have access to? I've
been all over the site, but I don't really have a reliable way to test
everything I've tried.

-- Thank you for any help you have!

RunningFish Logo <http://www.runningfish.net>

Evan Drews