RE: Hi there! Im trying to learn more about schemas...

Evan,

Have your tried Google validator?

https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool

Additionally, if you have access to Google Search Console you can see which data-types Google has recognized.

Andre Perreault
Brand Media

THE RICHARDS GROUP
8750 N Central Expressway