Re: measuring schema.org impact

Hello Alexander,

It definitely pays off to use schema.org and to structure the content. We
work with different clients and web sites integrating schema.org to markup
articles and blog postings as well as to define knowledge graphs (e.g.
persons, organizations, etc.).

We generally see spikes in all the relevant indicators, such as sessions,
organic users, session duration, page views and lower bounce rates.

Here are some real cases:
 * Freeyork: https://wordlift.io/blog/en/entity/freeyork/
 * WindowsReport: https://wordlift.io/blog/en/entity/seo-windowsreport-com/
 * Salzburgerland Tourismus:
https://wordlift.io/blog/en/entity/salzburger-land-tourismus/

Feel free to ask if you need further information.

BR
David

On 4 September 2018 at 23:22, Alexander Garcia Castro <alexgarciac@gmail.com