Re: Hi there! Im trying to learn more about schemas...

Hi Evan,

You can use my Schema Generator tool
<https://schema.pythonanywhere.com/> to start you on the way. Read the
help files to get a sense of how it can be used.

Generally speaking, if you don't want to display the info on screen, go
for JSON-LD.

Notice: The tool now redirects to https.

Last month: 33.000 hits (up from 24.000 the month before that). Not bad.

If you want to contribute your own ontology, you can create examples
with my ontology tool <http://polak.es/en/ontology.html> (http).

Cheers,

Hans