Human.schema.org ?

Hi Owen,

In an effort to supply the list with the follow-up from your previous mail
and my subsequent considerations... (some minor edits, but otherwise
similar to my former response.)

The enormous complexity of implications relating to the perceived, recently
illustrated problem as is currently flowing through my mind (which has been
flooded with considerations after the assumption matrix got upset a few
days ago); I am attempting to maintain a progressive & positive stance
towards the development of something that will be assistive in temporal
consideration.  Perhaps interestingly for others, Brexit did not impact me
in the same way as due to my heritage being somewhat English it was my
understanding that some of the historical relationship attributes between
Australia (who's head of state is the queen) and the UK changed
substantially due to EU participation.  Perhaps selfishly, this also
illustrates in modern times ontological attributions perhaps less flexibly
considered than may be deemed valuable to the representatives of citizens
and their public servants/services, across the globe.

Thank-you for your links re: xml, perhaps this is an opportunity in which
we may collaboratively update efforts and do some good for humanity.

The two principle media assets i think are valuable to refer to include;

Eben Moglen (i've created an excerpt of his longer presentation)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zXqHIJJVxk
Australian Way (by: Thomas Kenneally
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Keneally  ) https://vimeo.com/30416090

I think the world has been impacted by events that have in-effect,
blind-sided massive populations of the world.  In being considerate of the
concepts encapsulated by that considered to be a Liberal arts[1]
education[2]

*"those subjects or skills that in classical antiquity were considered
essential for a free person (a citizen) to know in order to take an active
part in civic life."*

I think we need to shift the discussion from that which particularly impacts
 *free persons* of the USA to that in which the W3C provides service, and
more specifically by way of schemaorg how that may be applied to something
akin to human.schema.org/{classes}#[properties](descriptions)
<http://human.schema.org/%7Bclasses%7D#[properties](descriptions)>.

We have issues pertaining to /values in which #privacy #dignity #rights and
#responsibilities append to /civics /identifiers /biology which is in-turn
i seek to illustrate (in conceptual consideration) as a set of challenging
problems that need to be worked through in an array of forms including
/emotion#fears /emotion#hope /emotion#upset and the many other concepts
that we seemingly share[3] in some way or form due to being human.

by defining a framework for human.schema.org we may refine means in which
to make an obviously distinct from the modern considerations applied to the
term 'person'[4].

If you believe this may be a meritorious undertaking, please let me know.
Whilst i have laboured over this response (in seeking to refine towards a
progressive approach) I have also started to work on the word-cloud and am
interested to know if this sort of undertaking would be considered
meritorious by others.  My skype details are outlined below.

The RDF produced to describe a person was amongst the first works
undertaken in the field.  As noted previously, I seek the sage advise of
the elders, whilst being considerate of the growth of their
responsibilities and my desire to further their work in a manner they're
supportive of in their wisdom.

The practical problems appear to include the variation between temporal
aware concepts (both as is defined in a static and linear manner) alongside
metaphysics and an array of other related issues.   I am also inspired by
conversations of late that have highlighted the need to consider how to
assist in resolving perceived problems both in existing SNS's[5], old-world
media systems (ie; newswires, etc.) alongside emerging 'data by design'
solutions that may natively consume these sorts of work; whereby a tool to
assist in understanding the 'current state of affairs' i find useful, is
the OpenLink dataSniffer[6].

Perhaps we need to figure out what we're going to try to achieve should
this initiative move forward.

I suggest we start in a manner that is not distinct to any particular
jurisdiction and see whether we're able to make some sense of some class
concepts, 'requirement analysis' and perhaps use-cases around what might be
supported by improving the machine-readability of the human condition, as
required by humans acting as agents on behalf of or in tribute of 'things'
or non-human persons. (difficult concepts therein, i hope it makes some
sense).

Kind Regards,

Timothy Holborn.
skype: saling_digital