Legal issues and services extension

From: Margaret Hagan <mdhagan@stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 08:17:04 -0800
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of an extension for legal issues, rules, and/or services.

I work at Stanford Law & d.school, and I’ve got support to build out an extension for information about common legal help conditions, like evictions, domestic violence protection, and clearing your criminal record. The goal is to offer reliable information akin to the medical/health extension.

I wanted to check if there’s anyone else who has been working on a similar law extension, so I’m not duplicating efforts.

Thanks! Best, Margaret