Re: Question on expressing translations of terms

Yes, I tend to agree with Chaals & Richard here: for translated labels
of structured data vocabulary terms (schema.org's and others), we
should look towards the underlying W3C standards: RDF/S and perhaps
sometimes SKOS, SKOS-XL. It is usual to stick to a single URL for
types and properties rather than proliferate them by having different
URLs for each language.

Here is an example btw of RDFa+RDFS definitions that do this, from
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/blob/sdo-deimos/data/l10n/zh-cn/schema_org_zhcn.html

group for whom the item was created.</span>
href="http://schema.org/Intangible">Intangible</a></span>

Does this approach do what you have in mind, Felix?

Dan