Re: Question on expressing translations of terms

Not sure I understand your definition of a term, but the ability to handle
names, or any other text based properties, of things in multiple languages
is already possible:

{

  *"@context"*: “http://schema.org/”,

  *"@id"*: "http://example.com/my-term-data-base-entry-1",