Re: publisher field for Blogposts and websites

"Broadening out the question of the possibility of a publisher being a
Person or an Organization, to any CreativeWork, that does in this age of
self-publishing have something [i]n its favour."

+1 to this.  The requirements of specific data consumers entirely aside,
one more than one occasion having Organization as the sole expected type
has either struck me as limiting, or *has *been limiting.  To cite the most
obvious use case, the publisher of a single-author blog is almost always
the Person who is that single author, and it's limiting not to be able to
declare that without either reverting to a text string or using an
unexpected type.