Re: Next schema.org release - please review sdo-phobos (v2.2) drafts

wordCount: +1

#764 - discussion evolving on issue - I've just proposed an offeredBy
property for Offer

#445 - I lean towards, at this stage, starting with a simplistic
(ExhibitionEvent) that can be built upon over time, and also a simple
super-property for workPerformed, workPresented, (such as workFeatured ?)
with its sub properties being added to the relevant Event subtypes.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardwallis