Re: Adding a bit of colour

Thanks, Richard. And that highlights something I hadn't yet posted to
the list (but that's ok!) -- which is that I experimented with using
commonEndeavor as it would be used in schema.org -- to mark up html.
It's a bit ugly now so I may do some pretty-ing up, and I want to add
some more such examples.

kc

--
Karen Coyle