Re: audiobook options in objects

Thanks.  Will try to adjust proposal and modelling in this direction

The example you've pointed at uses /Product as an 'additionaltype' which doesn't seem right to me - my inclination would be to propose a creative work can be associated with a product in someway.

I see that creativeWork can have an 'offer' associated with it which seems counterintuitive - would be much nicer if this became a link to a product instead?

Feel like my thinking is going round in circles :(

Owen