Re: First draft minimalist periodical/article proposal

If anyone has any useful *ideas*, rather than complaints, about the
minimal proposal, I suggest that you create a such proposal on the wiki.
That was its purpose.

HOnestly, this is a waste of time as a discussion, and so far I haven't
seen anything usable come out of it. You don't need to convince me, you
need to show the group an alternate proposal.

kc

--
Karen Coyle