Re: First draft minimalist periodical/article proposal

On Dec 9, 2013 6:47 PM, "Karen Coyle" <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote:

> On 12/9/13, 2:18 PM, Ross Singer wrote:
>

>> I still would like to get a journal person's take.  Tony Hammond?  Alf
>> Eaton?  Isn't he on this list? Others?  I don't know many people at the
>> publishers.
>

> We could hunt down some serials catalogers.
>
> I must admit I'm having a hard time thinking of an article as having a
volume and issue, or an issue having a volume, since those are, to my
thinking, so clearly properties of the journal.

Karen, can you extrapolate why you think it would be a journal property?

It seems to me that journal hasMany volumes/issues, which would put these
properties elsewhere.

-Ross.

http://www.w3.org/community/____schemabibex/wiki/Periodical_____Article_minimal