Re: Removing "Collection" from the Periodical & Comics proposal

Hi Dan,

Sorry, I've been confused. I take it that you've looked at the existing properties, but it was not clear. Perhaps one could use a specific editing convention to say when a new property is minted, and when an existing one was re-used.

I assumed that there was a danger here of having a duplication of fields, based on the fact that in schema.org there are already two sets (start/endDate vs. start/endTime) for which the semantic difference is not obvious to me. But it was unfair from me, obviously you're much more careful about checking this than others have been.

Cheers,

Antoine