The subject of a course.

From: Phil Barker <phil.barker@hw.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:26:00 +0000
To: "public-schema-course-extend@w3.org" <public-schema-course-extend@w3.org>

Hello again.

So far we haven't said much about the first use case: finding a course
that covers a subject that a person is interested in. Discussions before
setting up the community community group have been around the use of the
'about' and 'educationalAlignment' properties of CreativeWork. Both of
which have their place. I have tried to summarise how they are best used
here:
  https://www.w3.org/community/schema-course-extend/wiki/Subject_of_Course

Any comments?

Phil

Phil Barker           @philbarker
LRMI, Cetis, ICBL     http://people.pjjk.net/phil
Heriot-Watt University

Ubuntu: http://xkcd.com/456/
   not so much an operating system as a learning opportunity.