From: Phil Barker [mailto:phil.barker@hw.ac.uk]
Sent: 17 March 2016 14:26
To: public-schema-course-extend@w3.org
Subject: The subject of a course.

Hello again.

So far we haven't said much about the first use case: finding a course that covers a subject that a person is interested in. Discussions before setting up the community community group have been around the use of the 'about' and 'educationalAlignment' properties of CreativeWork. Both of which have their place. I have tried to summarise how they are best used
here:
  https://www.w3.org/community/schema-course-extend/wiki/Subject_of_Course

Any comments?

Phil

Phil Barker           @philbarker
LRMI, Cetis, ICBL     http://people.pjjk.net/phil

Heriot-Watt University

Ubuntu: http://xkcd.com/456/

   not so much an operating system as a learning opportunity.